(I meant to post this yesterday)
I'm sad to be going home today after such a great weekend! My plan only called for a 60 minute run today but I had to capitalize on the gorgeous weather and scenery and strechted it to an hour and 50 minutes. I haven't ran solo (except for the treadmill) for such a long time...I forgot how peaceful it is to just get lost in yourself for awhile. No music, no distractions....just me and nature! I set off to run around the lake but didn't do my homework so I wasn't quite sure of the route...I turned it in to an out and back with a couple little diversions. I was a little worried that I would be sore after yesterday's climb fest on the bike, but I felt great! Here are a few pics I took while I was out there:
No comments:
Post a Comment