Aaron and I went on a ride yesterday morning (this was the first time I'd been on my road bike since September, 2011) and when I put on those tri shorts, I was reminded how unforgiving they are! LOL It's weird to say this (considering how much I run), but I'm in the worst physical shape I've been in since I've started running. Running doesn't seem to burn as many calories for me as it used to. I'm sure this is because I'm a much more efficient runner than I used to be. When I trained two summers ago for triathlons, I was in the best shape of my life. It felt really good to be back on the bike yesterday and I'm looking forward to getting back into shape! Swimming starts on Wednesday!
I'm thinking about using this program for my training. Let me know if you have a plan you would like to share with me!
Thanks for all of the kind words and support so far!
I just love your site, it is fresh, filled with related articles, eye-catchy design has a very nice right!Because several articles helped me in my job really, thanks for that! Triathlon
Good luck! You'll do great. My advice..take a picture of your transition area after you set it up. that way you'll be able to look back and determine if you liked it or not and set it up differently. I'm actually posting about triTraining tomorrow! Watch for it. :) triathlon shorts
I just love your site, it is fresh, filled with related articles, eye-catchy design has a very nice right!Because several articles helped me in my job really, thanks for that!
ReplyDeleteTriathlon
Good luck! You'll do great. My advice..take a picture of your transition area after you set it up. that way you'll be able to look back and determine if you liked it or not and set it up differently. I'm actually posting about triTraining tomorrow! Watch for it. :) triathlon shorts
ReplyDelete