Wow! It's hard to believe that by the end of the year, I'll have put in the work and I'll be an Ironman...CRAZY! I have been on an emotional roller coaster ever since I received the email letting me know that I was granted an entry to the Ironman, courtesy of Refuel with Chocolate Milk. It's actually kind of funny...I was on my way to meetup with the Phoenix Pheet Run Club two Thursday's ago and for some reason I started thinking about transitioning from the swim to the bike during the Ironman (at this point I did not know that I had received the entry to represent Team Refuel). I became so overwhelmed with emotion that I actually started crying in my car. It was at that moment that I knew that this was something that I needed to do and I couldn't wait to start my journey. Later that evening, laying in bed, I decided to check my email once more before I fell asleep and I was shocked to see the email letting me know that I got the entry! Needless to say, sleep did not come easy that night!
I can't wait to chronicle my journey. This is all so new to me, but I'm looking forward to learning more about blogging too :) Get ready to read all about my journey over the next 8 months including the GOOD, BAD and the UGLY!! LOL
You can do it!!!
ReplyDelete